Vission, Mission, Goal, Objective
Identity, dignity and equality of Nepalese women, youths and marginalized population.
Our mission is to attain gender-equality in Nepali society, to which end we focus our efforts on promoting the social, educational, economical, and political development of Nepalese women and youths, including advocating for women’s rights, eliminating discrimination against women including GBV, advancing women’s capacities and leadership skills, and amplifying their voices for peace and security at the national level.
With the skills, support and opportunities, women, youths and the people from the most marginalized communities are empowered, live in dignity and become leaders and change-makers in their communities and nation.
- To advocate on women´s rights and gender equality
- To ensure constitutional, legal, political, social, cultural, religious, educational, economic and customary rights of womenthrough advocacy and trainings
- To prevent girls and women trafficking through education, economic empowerment and awareness programs
- To aware public on the rights of women and the means of enforcing such rights for the achievement of equality, development and peace
- Support women, youths and marginalized people to access quality services that ensure their human rights
- To collaborate and work with national and international NGO's and agencies by networking and co-aligning for the welfare and development of women and youths
- To influence legislation with a view to enhancing constitutional rights of women, youths and the marginalized people
- To observe, monitor, and analyze policies, legislation and budgets with the aim of gender mainstreaming etc.